September 05, 2012 · by Henrik Nord
Erlang/OTP R15B02 has been released on schedule September 5:th. It is the second R15 service release.
See the release notes in the Read me
Download the new release from the Downloads page
Or prebuilt packages from Erlang Solutions Downloads page
- Dialyzer: The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally faster. - It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and by this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to Stavros Aronis and Kostis Sagonas)
- The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1 and 1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
- CommonTest: It is now possible to sort the generated html tables. A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf over ssh is added
- Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can now be retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
- Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
- This release also contains 66 contributions from users outside the Ericsson team