Announcing the new erlang.org
November 02, 2021 · by Lukas Larsson
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new erlang.org website!
The design and content are roughly the same as the old website. The most notable changes are:
- The blog is moved
- New downloads page with all patches
- The documentation has integrated full-text search by algolia
- Try searching for “lists”, “erlang error” or “records”
- Updated and “flattened” docs for more versions
Some things from the old site has been removed:
- bugs.erlang.org has been removed and now redirects to github.com/erlang/otp/issues
- erlang.org/erldoc and erlang.org/doc/search have been replaced by algolia search
- The events section has been removed
The new website is built using Erlang + Jekyll + Bootstrap and the code is available here: github.com/erlang/erlang-org/
Please report any problems that you find as issues on github.com/erlang/erlang-org.
Lukas and the Erlang/OTP team