OTP 21.3 #
Erlang/OTP 21.3 is the third service release for version 21 release with, improvements as well as a few features!
- The standard logger handler, logger_std_h, now has a new internal feature for log rotation. For full information see the documentation.
- The Reason part of the error return from the functions
handshakehas a better and documented format. This is a potential incompatibility. See the documentation.
- Refactoring of state handling has improved the TLS application data throughput and reduced CPU overhead
- Code optimizations has reduced CPU load for encryption/decryption, especially for Erlang’s distribution protocol over TLS
- Now supports active N
- Support for plugin of a user supplied socket implementation has been added.
- The HTML reference documentation now shows the OTP version where modules and functions were first introduced.
- Versions of OTP older than R13B04 is not shown in the reference documentation
For a full list of details see: https://erlang.org/download/otp_src_21.3.readme
Online documentation can be browsed here: https://erlang.org/documentation/doc-10.3/doc
The Erlang/OTP source can also be found at GitHub on the official Erlang repository, Here: OTP-21.2
Please report any new issues via Erlang/OTPs public issue tracker https://bugs.erlang.orgWe want to thank all of those who sent us patches, suggestions and bugreports! Thank you! The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson