Erlang OTP 21.1 is released
OTP 21.1 #
Erlang/OTP 21.1 is the first service release for the 21st major release with improvements as well as a few new features!
- The cipher ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ is now supported if OpenSSL 1.1.1 or higher is used as cryptolib.
- The key exchange methods ‘email@example.com’, ‘curve25519-sha256’ and ‘curve448-sha512’ are implemented. They all depends on that OpenSSL 1.1.1 or higher used as cryptolib.
- Typing in crypto and public_key applications are reworked and corrected.
- New chapter on Algorithm details in the User’s guide
- The socket options recvtos, recvttl, recvtclass and pktoptions have been implemented in the socket modules. Se documentation in gen_tcp, gen_udp and inet modules for more info!
For more details see: https://erlang.org/download/otp_src_21.1.readme
Pre built versions for Windows can be fetched here:
Online documentation can be browsed here:
The Erlang/OTP source can also be found at GitHub on the official Erlang repository, Here: OTP-21.1
Please report any new issues via Erlang/OTPs public issue tracker https://bugs.erlang.org
We want to thank all of those who sent us patches, suggestions and bugreports!
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson