Erlang/OTP 19.1 has been released
Some highlights of the release are:
- erts: Improved dirty scheduler support. A purge of a module will not have to wait for completion of all ongoing dirty NIF calls.
- erts: Improved accuracy of timeouts on MacOS X.
- kernel: Add
net_kernel:getopts/2to control options for distribution sockets in runtime.
- asn1: Compiling multiple ASN.1 modules in the same directory with parallel make (make -j) should now be safe.
- httpd: support for PUT and DELETE in mod_esi
- ~30 contributions since 19.0
You can find the Release Notes with more detailed info at
You can download the full source distribution from https://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_19.1.tar.gz
Note: To unpack the TAR archive you need a GNU TAR compatible program. For installation instructions please read the README that is part of the distribution.
You can also find the source code at github.com in the official Erlang repository. Git tag OTP-19.1 https://github.com/erlang/otp/tree/OTP-19.1
The Windows binary distributions can be downloaded from
You can also download the complete HTML documentation or the Unix manual files
You can also read the documentation on-line here: (see the Release Notes mentioned above for release notes which are not updated in the doc, but the new functionality is)
We also want to thank those that sent us patches, suggestions and bug reports.
If you find bugs in Erlang/OTP report them via the public issue tracker at http://bugs.erlang.org
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson